Monday, January 25, 2010

QUOTES THAT LINGER ALL THE WAY...

dear readers..
these are the words that emerged out of me in fickles of time... i live by them now...

1. Our love is in the waters.
A permanence which only gets bigger as the splash joins the ocean,
Take a sip of it and splash some on me
For we shall soon shine with glee
The final plunge will make us one.
We might perish.
But the world shall cherish
For no one would call us
By different names
They might just do with one..

2. I have turned into an amnesiac since I met you.
My past has left me for good...
And paved the way for the new memories to settle in.
They all belong to you.. and me..:)
They are all yours..
And perhaps mine too.
P.S.I LOVE YOU

3. Rule over me like a monarch.
At least I have someone who would call me his very own..
For you the only one who shall hold the wild antiquity..
And build me again to beauty
And when you say P.S I LOVE YOU
You give birth to a new CHARU

4. There is only one hope
Only one last wish you could grant me
When I live by your name
Just don't abandon me for another game.

5.When I feel deprived of love
I wish god makes me rise like a dove
So that I could fly
Fly away to a zone of a lonesome night
Where no one can reach
Not even a kite
I wish to perish to a world
Where relationship is an alien world..

No comments: