Saturday, January 23, 2010

SCARY MOVIE

Well.. this is not with reference to any movie summary.. but yes a very funny yet scary move called LIFE!! Life indeed is a movie.. every move of which is scary!!

I wish I could be like him!!
he who always sounds happy
he who is always chirpy
always enthusiastic
always optimistic
he has so many tears hidden behind those eyes..
but he manages to hide them all
behind that bend n those dimples
he begins again with full hope n ends with it
I dt know about others but i call him Meet

I am thoroughly surprised how he manages to do this?

for I get scared before taking evry step forward in life, for it has ruined me beyond expectations and all boundaries..
I glue myself up after every blow and before it gets tightened, another one comes for me to get scattered on the ground..

life appears like a movie. like a bollywood queen... I live heartily but before the hero, the villian comes in disguise to ruin her

ha ha

but still.. m waiting for my hero..
who loves it when I feel shy..
who loves it wen I wear bangles n a bindi
who loves it wen I cant sing in front of him
who loves it wen I cant look at him
who loves it wen I put my hand in my hair
who likes it wen I look out of the window
who likes it wen I smile or laugh without a reason

Indian Mindset... is my dear readers.. not selfish... the queen honours the hero in the similar fashion for sure..when he speaks to the world I would love to look at him with pride..

I wish I could be on the seventh cloud...

I have been thinking today
I wish for a life happy and gay
I wish I get it with you
I wish my wish come true

Is it so difficult to reach there?
let me try..

Dear God
my love to you and heartiest regards to you!

I know I am still your dearest and bestest child on this planet. you had promised me that you will never give any pain. yet i have recieved plenty of it. but now that you made a mistake. you shall make up for it.
come on you cant ignore me... i am your own child
in return, and compensation.. i demand extreme love..
ok
now you better focus on me
you have ignored me from quiet a long time now
come back to the track man!!

ok last chance

take care

yours affectionately
charu.

so, readers.. didn't the above mentioned sound scary?
or u people are scared with the transformation of emotions from a tragedy queen to a dreanm girl to a child..that i suffer from?

decide the climax ..
and let me know!!
huh!

No comments: